I found this little myspace survey, and instead of doing the few things I promised people I'd get done - I'm going to procrastinate just a few minutes longer. (feel free to fill it out and share!)
But my reward for working hard tonight is watching the first 3 episodes of the Tudors and having a brief chat with my lover aka..best friend.
"Bouillon de Culture" or "Inside the Actor's Studio Quiz"
What is your favorite word? androgyny, wanderlust
What is your favorite word? androgyny, wanderlust
What is your least favorite word? moist
What turns you on? coy confidence
What turns you off? (anything associated with...) american football
What sound do you love? judah nagler's voice
What turns you on? coy confidence
What turns you off? (anything associated with...) american football
What sound do you love? judah nagler's voice
What sound do you hate? my "professional voice" = my phone voice = total TOOL.
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? partner-in-crime
What profession would you not like to participate in? tour guide, babysitter
What's your favorite curse word? fag.
If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arriveWhat profession would you not like to participate in? tour guide, babysitter
What's your favorite curse word? fag.
at the Pearly Gates? "...do you jive?"

No comments:
Post a Comment